Most of my inbox spam these days has been garden variety stuff from Nigerian princesses who need assistance with their enormous inheritances. So I was delighted to find this spam from Elvis today. My favorite bit: “If Yes give out come”. Good Heavens-What sort of phrase book are they using?
Greetings to you My name is Elvis Solomon, I am an artist. I own Elvis ART in London (United Kingdom)We Have a job offer available for you in response to your initial requesting the job search directory for USA, CANADA, UK AND EUROPE. We are based in Asia. We have been receiving orders from North America which we have not been able to process completely since we do not have a payment receiving personnel in this area. So we have decided to recruit Payment Officer online hence we will be needing a representative to process out payment in this area and get 10% on each payment being processed and you will making at least close to $1,800 weekly. All you will be doing is receive payments from my customers in the States in form of MONEY ORDER'S or TRAVELER'S CHEQUE,Then take to you bank and cash then deduct 10% and have the remaining 90% sent back to me via western union money transfer. If interested Kindly get back with this information below and i will furnish back with further and more details on this, Please have it in mind this is 100% legit and would not affect you present job nor cost you dime of your personal money. If you are interested, N: B, Please send to me the listed information below directly to me at (************@hotmail.com) Full Name, Address in full ( No Po Box ) City, State, Zip code, Phone Number. Have receive or done an offer like this? Yes or No? If Yes give out come Name:Elvis Solomon Time 24Hrs Daily +**-**********